Kids’ Room Ceiling Fans Add a Playful Touch
Children, much like adults, enjoy a room that is comfortable and an expression of their personalities. Kids ceiling fans keep children comfortable year-round as the play with siblings or friends in a playroom, draw or color during a rainy day, or watch movies during a weekend sleepover. Kids ceiling fans with lights include the convenience of lighting for tasks like reading, writing and completing homework. Kids fans add a playful touch by creating a unique design element that reflect the kid’s interests or hobbies. Kids fans are available in variety of designs for boys and girls.
How to Select Children's Ceiling Fans
Room Size (in square feet) Fan Size (blade span in inches) 100 sq. ft. 42 in. or less 110 - 150 sq. ft. 44 - 50 in. 150 - 300 sq. ft. 52 - 60 in.
- Style and Design – After determining the size of the kids fan, choose a design that will reflect the child’s personality and style of the room or play area.
- Convenience – Healthy kids perspire as they about their activities in the bedroom and playroom. Using a kid’s fans is a convenient way to keep them cool and energized. While using a kid’s ceiling fan with lighting secures every corner of the room is illuminated for maximum safety during play.
Benefits of Kids Ceiling Fans
- Health and Wellness - A kid’s fan circulates air to increase airflow and improve air quality, which is beneficial to a child’s health. In addition, a ceiling fan cools down a child after an active day and helps to prevent over exhaustion.
- Energy and Savings – Using ceiling fans regularly can reduce an average electric bill up to 40% off during the summer and 10% off during the winter. Parents with kids prone to leaving the fan or lights on when leaving the room can save with Energy Star-rated ceiling fans for kids, which are 70% more efficient than traditional fans. Look for the Energy Star logo on the packaging.
- Fun and Expressive – A kid’s fan is a great way to display a child’s favorite hobby, game, or color. Children’s ceiling fans are fun and functional approach to ventilating and decorating a room.
Article Written by +Colby Harris