Ornate Hanging Ceiling Lighting Offers Modern & Contemporary Styles
For a chic and streamlined living room, a modern chandelier light fixture in brushed nickel or polished chrome will enhance a sleek and contemporary decor scheme. If you’re a fan of the classics, install ornate hanging ceiling lighting in copper or black in your foyer where friends and family will take notice. Accessorize your log cabin retreat by installing a rustic chandelier in forged iron or rubbed bronze in your kitchen. Escape into a tropical island paradise by hanging a tropical brass finished chandelier with shades in your bathroom.
How to Choose the Right Design for Your Home?
Over the years, light fixtures have transformed from wrought iron hanging candleholders to electric hanging candelabras, brilliant crystal, luminous glass, and chic options with shades. However, the best style for your home is one that acts as a direct representation of your personal fashion and taste. Hanging a chandelier in your home is a decorative way to allow your personality to shine through design.
With reputable manufacturers designing large and small options in more shapes, sizes, styles, and finishes than ever before, these ornate light fixtures have continuously evolved and vastly improved over the years. The large variety available ensures that you will find the perfect fixture to display in your home. Your selection isn’t just about finding an attractive light fixture; it's about broadcasting your personal style to friends and family members.
What’s Your Chandelier Style?
- Contemporary - feature clean designs, smooth finishes, and subtle patterns to complement many home décors.
- Glass - offer sleek designs, smooth finishes, and clean lines to complement modern and transitional home décors.
- Antique - encompass timeless designs, ornamental patterns, and polished finishes that work together to produce old-school charm.
- Crystal - multiple configurations, colored or clear ornaments, and available in multiple finishes.
What Chandelier Finish is for you?
- Bronze - feature finishes such as antique bronze, copper bronze, oil rubbed bronze, and Venetian bronze to complement many home décors.
- Wrought Iron - feature standard matte black or brown rustic finishes, but also warm Italian Tuscan rubbed bronze or copper.
- Satin Nickel - have a metal finish with a matte sheen, which removes the shine from the normally shiny metal.
- Brass - offer classic brass finishes, vintage designs, and charming patterns to complement elegant home décor.
What is the Right Size Fixture for Your Dining Room?
Our selection of dining room chandeliers add ambiance, style, and drama to any space, but selecting the right hanging ceiling light can be tricky. A smaller model can get lost in a large space and fail to deliver a strong design element while a larger option can overwhelm a small space. The right size is proportional to the height and width of the area. Check out Del Mar Fan's “How to Size a Chandelier“ infographic for detailed instructions on sizing you ceiling lighting.
Are you looking for a classic or antique style hanging light with brass arms and sparkling ornaments? Our selection of crystal chandelier lighting includes clear and colored prisms that create a unique focal point of any décor. Styles include Swarovski, glass, and black beaded ceiling lights. At DelMarFans.com, we offer a vast array of beautifully crafted, high-quality fixtures from trusted manufacturers.