Remodeling your home can be an overwhelming task – what are the best color palettes, furnishings, and types of lighting for a room? However, installing a new ceiling fan such as the Casablanca Stealth ceiling fan is a great way to update the look and feel of any room in your home. We at Del Mar Fans & Lighting have have created a how-to video on how to install a Casablanca Stealth ceiling fan to help guide you through each of the installation process.
The Casablanca Stealth fan is just the right size for cooling bedrooms, family rooms, great rooms, or any space ranging from 150 square feet to 300 square feet in size. The integrated halogen light provides a clear and crisp source of lighting while reducing shadows and minimizing eyestrain, and the contemporary fan body with swept wing blades and brushed nickel finish complements a modern home décor. The brushed nickel blade tips add a unique decorative touch. In addition, the Casablanca Stealth includes a user-friendly, six-speed wall control with full-range light dimming and reversing. Each Casablanca fan is made with quality materials and innovative engineering, so we know we have purchased a long-lasting product.
For this video, we used a Casablanca Stealth ceiling fan in a brushed nickel finish.
Installing the Casablanca Stealth ceiling fan is a stress-free process. Prior to installing the ceiling fan, turn the power off the circuit breaker box. Verify all ceiling fan part and hardware are accounted for. Review the owner's manual as a guide.
- Attach the mounting bracket to the outlet box.
- Attach the fan canopy to the mounting bracket.
- Assemble and attach the PermaLock downrod to the motor housing.
- Attach the blade tips to the fan blades. Attach the blades to the blade holders on the motor housing with the screws and washers provided.
- Hang the ceiling fan from the canopy.
- Wire the ceiling fan in the following order: green wires, white wires, and black wires. Secure connections with wire nuts.
- Wire the ceiling in the following order: green wires, white wires, and black wires
- Install the canopy hatch to the mounting bracket with the screws provided. (TIP: Tilt the motor outward for easier access)
- Thread the halogen light bulb into the light socket. (NOTE: Touching the bulb directly shortens its lifespan)
- Thread the light diffuser into the motor housing.
Once the Casablanca Stealth ceiling fan install is complete, restore the power and test the ceiling fan. Run the ceiling fan at the highest speed setting to rule out wobbling, shaking, or balance issues. In addition, confirm the light turns on and off. If the Stealth doesn't do it for you and you would like check out our other top of the line ceiling fans.