Minka Aire Artemis Ceiling Fans | All Models Free Shipping!
Be a Greek God with the Minka Aire Artemis
Artemis was a very well-known Greek goddess. In Greek mythology she’s known as a very pure hearted and skilled huntress. She was often depicted carrying a bow and arrow, and was considered extremely powerful. Much like the original Artemis, the Minka Aire Artemis ceiling fan is a powerful being.
Artemis Ceiling Fan Features
- 3 contoured aerodynamic Flying Vanes blades
- Finishes include high glass pure red, translucent, maple, distressed koa, liquid nickel, copper bronze, mahogany, silver, and more
- 3 speed wall control with full range lighting and reverse function
- Integrated downlighting or cap for non-light use
- Etched opal glass shade
- Includes 3.5 inch and 6 inch downrod pole
- Standard mount with up to 29° angled capability
- Side mount available
- Features a 188mm x 25 mm motor
The Minka Aire Artemis is uniquely stylish with specially designed blades and integraged haloden downlighting, which is great for offices, kitchens and areas where solid task lighting is needed. For fan models without light kits, a cap is included. This ceiling fan comes in two ample sizes, a 58-inch model and a 62-inch model, suitable for mid-size and large rooms. If you’re looking for a ceiling fan with a larger light kit, you could try the Minka Aire Acero. Below to learn some more stats for the original 58 inch Artemis ceiling fan.
How to Install the Artemis by Minka Aire
The Minka Aire Artemis fan is UL approved for indoor locations only, and is suitable for installation on standard ceilings or angled ceilings with a pitch up to 29 degrees. The 58-inch Artemis ceiling fan is appropriate for rooms ranging in size from 125 square feet to 250 square feet while the 62-inch Artemis fan is appropriate for room sizes from 150 square feet to 300 square feet. This ceiling fan is ideal for installation in bedrooms, family rooms, great rooms, and other large areas. See the video below to learn how to install the Minka Aire Artemis ceiling fan.