- LIGHT:(1) 20 Watt Integrated LED Dimmable (2700K, 90+CRI, 1,060 Lumens, 36,000 hours) Acrylic White Diffuser
- DIMENSIONS: 13.7
- FAN BLADES: 3-Koa Blades (57" Span / 16° Blade Pitch) 5569 CFM-High
- CONTROL: Six-Speed Hand-Held / Wall Remote With Light Dimming and Reverse from Control
- ETL Listed for DAMP Locations in US and Canada, FINISH: Brushed Steel, STYLE: Airplane, Contemporary and Modern Ceiling Fan
- SPECIAL DETAILS: DC Motor which provides high torque at a low speed, meaning greater airflow and less energy consumption
For the ultimate urban loft or any industrially-inspired space, the 57” Destin ceiling fan by Monte Carlo delivers a refined modern look with a perfect balance of function and form. The three blades, finished in on-trend Koa or Driftwood Grey color, gently twist as they transition into the motor, creating a nice contrast to the deep profile of the fan. Available in either a Brushed Steel or an Aged Pewter housing finish, Destin features an integrated 15W LED downlight with 20W net lumens of output, 2700°K CCT and a CRI of 90+ for ample general illumination. Damp-rated for indoor or outdoor use, such as for covered patios or porches, Destin also comes with a hand-held remote with six speeds, reverse and LED light dimmer.
By Selecting the Options above you can view all of these Monte Carlo Ceiling Fan Products in this Destin Collection: 3DSTR57AGPD, 3DSTR57BSD