- LIGHT: (1) 15 Watt Integrated LED Dimmable (2700K, 90CRI, 920 Lumens, 36,000 hours) Opal Etched Glass - Cap for Non-Light Use
- DIMENSIONS: 14
- FAN BLADES: 8-Reversible Gloss Walnut / Gloss Silver Blades (60" Span / 12° Blade Pitch) 7815 CFM-High
- CONTROL: Six-Speed Hand-Held / Wall Remote With Light Dimming and Reverse from Control
- ETL Listed for INDOOR Locations in US and Canada, FINISH: Brushed Steel, STYLE: Contemporary, Modern and Industrial Ceiling Fan
- SPECIAL DETAILS: DC Motor which provides high torque at a low speed, meaning greater airflow and less energy consumption
The 60” Empire DR ceiling fan by Monte Carlo has a sleek, ultra-modern design with eight, thin, square-edged blades, each featuring a simple, rectilinear blade iron. Reversible dual-finished blades in Gloss Silver and Gloss Walnut make this fan a versatile option for modern and contemporary living rooms, great rooms or master suites. Damp-rated, Empire DR can also be used for outdoor spaces such as covered patios or porches. The slim, integrated 15W LED downlight (920 net lumens, 2700°K CCT and a CRI of 80+) provides ample and even illumination. A finishing cap is also provided if the fan is to be used without the LED downlight. A two-in-one remote (combo hand-held and wall mount) with six speeds, reverse and LED light dimmer is included and the fan has a DC motor for powerful air flow and energy efficiency.