- LIGHT: 3-40 Watt Candelabra Base, Bulbs Included, 120 Total Watts, White Frost Glass
- DIMENSIONS: 20.63" Ceiling to Bottom of Light, 12.08" Ceiling to Blades (with 6" Downrod Included) Ceiling Mount Canopy 6" Diameter; Weight 23.59lbs
- FAN BLADES: Includes Four All Weather Dark Walnut ABS Plastic Blades - (56" Span / 14° Blade Pitch) 8128.7 CFM-High
- CONTROL: Three-Speed Pull Chain and On / Off Light Pull Chain with Manual Reverse Switch on Motor
- UL Listed Wet Locations, MATERIAL: Silicon Steel, FINISH: Aged Galvanized, STYLE: Transitional Ceiling Fan
- Dual Mount Installation on Flat or Sloped Ceilings Up to 25°; Use Part Number SA130-AGV (Sold Separately) for 25° to 45° Ceilings
Inspired by the mission style that became popular in the late 19th century, the transitional wet-rated Morrow Bay ceiling fan evokes refreshing simplicity, combining clean lines with warm details. Morrow Bay will open your mind and transform your space.
By Selecting the Options above, you can view all of these Craftmade Ceiling Fan Products in this Morrow Bay Collection: MR56AGV4C1, MR56ESP4C1