Modern Fan Company is the premier source of contemporary ceiling fans, producing a comprehensive collection of exclusively modern ceiling fans available. Modern Fan Co.'s products feature mechanical simplification, contemporary finishes, and geometric forms and appeal to commercial professionals and homeowners alike.
Why Buy Modern Fan Company Ceiling Fans?
With a team of designers, Modern Fan Company's product offering cutting edge and above fashion and trends. Providing products that are artfully and technically appealing, they aim to produce ceiling fans that will be relevant years from now as they are today.
Featured designers at Modern Fan Company:
- Ron Rezek - creator of the Stratos
- Guto Indio Da Costa - creator of the IC/Air2 and IC/Air3
- Jorge Pensi - creator of the Pensi
- Dave Ellis - creator of the Stella and the Torsion
Del Mar's Top Selling Modern Fan Company Fans by Category
Here's our hand-picked list of our top rated and highly recommended Modern Fan Company ceiling fans:
Why Buy From Del Mar Fans & Lighting?
There are many reasons to buy from Del Mar Fans and Lighting, however, here are just a few reasons we would like to bring attention to!
- Returns for 90 days.
- Free shipping on all orders of $40+.
- A safe shopping experience.
Best Modern Fan Company Hugger Ceiling Fan
Modern Fan Company Altus
Best Modern Fan Company Outdoor Ceiling Fan
Modern Fan Company Lapa
Best Modern Fan Company Ceiling Fan With Lights
Modern Fan Company Stella
Best Modern Fan Company Ceiling Fan Without Lights
Modern Fan Company Ball
Best Large Modern Fan Company Ceiling Fan
Modern Fan Company Torsion
Now that you've been introduced to Modern Fan Company's product offering, we welcome you to contact our ceiling fan experts with any further questions you may have at 1-800-724-5501, or you can click to chat!
- Indoor Ceiling Fans Vs. Outdoor Ceiling Fans: A Where to Use Guide
- The Best Huggers Are Actually Fans
- Best Ceiling Fans for Large Living Spaces: Indoor & Out
- Ceiling Fan Size Guide--How to Measure and Size a Fan for Any Room
- What Size Ceiling Fan Downrod Do I Need?