- LIGHT: 100 Watt Incandescent Bulb, Bulbs Not Included
- Install Position: As Shown in Image; Hardware to Mount Fixture to an Existing Junction Box Included (Junction Box Not Included)
- UL Listed for Indoor Locations
- FINISH: Weathered Zinc, SHADE: Weathered Zinc Shade
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. 90 Day Returns or Exchanges to Del Mar Fans & Lighting.
The Insulator Glass Collection Was Inspired By The Glass Relics That Adorned The Top Of Telegraph Lines At The Turn Of The 20Th Century. Acting As The Centerpiece Of This Series Is The Recognizable Shape Of The Glass Insulator, Made From Thick Clear Glass That Is Complimented By Solid Cast Hardware Designed With An Industrial Aesthetic. Finishes Include Polished Chrome, Oiled Bronze, And Weathered Zinc.
The ELK 66823-1 Insulator Glass collection Sconce Wall Lighting in Weathered Zinc uses Incandescent light output and brings Antique style. The total wattage is 100 and the voltage is 120 volts. The ELK Lighting 66823-1 requires 1 bulb (not included). Additional Information: Shade-Weathered Zinc Shade.
By Selecting the Options above, you can view all of these ELK Lighting Products in this Insulator Glass Collection: 66822-1, 66823-1, 66823-1-LED