- LIGHT: Downlight and Uplight both use 2-40 Watt Integrated Candelabra Incandescent, Bulbs Included, 80 Total Watts, Cased White Glass
- DIMENSIONS: 16.35" Ceiling to Bottom of Light, 10.61" Ceiling to Blades (with 3" Downrod Included) Ceiling Mount Canopy is 6.5" Diameter
- FAN BLADES: Five, Reversible Composite Dark Maple / Rosewood Blades - (52" Span / 13° Blade Pitch) 4560.3495 CFM
- CONTROL: Three-Speed Pull Chain and On/Off Light Pull Chain with Manual Reverse Switch on Motor
- LOCATION: ETL Approved for Indoor Locations in US and Canada, Ideal for a Large Room
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Manufacturer's Lifetime Motor Warranty and One Year Parts and Electronics Warranty. 365 Day Returns or Exchanges to Del Mar Fans & Lighting.
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today's homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
The Hunter 59010 Domino collection 52" indoor ceiling fan (with fan & light pull chain control and light) in Antique Pewter uses Candelabra and Incandescent light output and brings Contemporary style. This fan includes Five Reversible Dark Maple / Rosewood Blades and the hanging height is 17.2". The voltage is 120 volts. The Hunter 59010 down light requires 2 bulbs (included) and the up light requires 2 bulbs (included). Additional Information: Control - Three-speed pull chain and on / off light pull chain with manual reverse switch on motor; Downrod - Includes 4" (3/4" Interior Diameter) Pole; Glass - Alabaster Glass