- LIGHT: 2-13 Watt Integrated Pin-based CFL, Dimmable, Bulbs Included, 26 Total Watts, Clear Frosted Glass
- DIMENSIONS: 14.11" Ceiling to Bottom of Light, 10.27" Ceiling to Blades (with 3" Downrod Included)
- FAN BLADES: Five, Reversible Plywood Cherry / Maple Blades - (52" Span / 12° Blade Pitch) 5791.14 CFM
- CONTROL: Three-Speed Platform Fan/Light Universal Remote Control with Dimming and Manual Reversing Switch on Motor
- LOCATION: ETL Approved for Indoor Locations in US and Canada, Ideal for a Large Room
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Manufacturer's Lifetime Motor Warranty and One Year Parts and Electronics Warranty. 365 Day Returns or Exchanges to Del Mar Fans & Lighting.
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today's homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
The Hunter 59052 Palermo collection 52" Energy Star indoor ceiling fan (with remote control and light) in Brushed Nickel uses Fluorescent light output and brings Contemporary style. This fan includes Five Reversible Cherry / Maple Blades and the hanging height is 14.1". The voltage is 120 volts. The Hunter 59052 down light requires 2 bulbs (included). Additional Information: Control - Platform Fan/Light Universal Remote Control; Downrod - Includes 3" (3/4" Interior Diameter) Pole
By Selecting the Options above you can view all of these Hunter Ceiling Fan Products in this Palermo Collection: 59052, 59053