- DIMENSIONS: 22" Ceiling to Bottom of Fan Housing (with 10" Downrod Included) 48" Fan Width, Adjustable Fan Heads; Ceiling Mount Canopy is 5.5" Diameter; Weight 21lbs
- FAN BLADES: Includes Six Mahogany Solid Wood Blades - (16" Span / 19° Blade Pitch) 4724 CFM-High
- CONTROL: SFS-5E - Variable Speed Fan Wall Control, Axial Rotation Speed Changes with Fan Head Position and Blade Speed
- UL and ULC Listed Damp Locations; MATERIALS: Cast Aluminum, Heavy Spun and Stamped Steel; FINISH: Esmerelda
- Installable on Flat Ceiling with Included Hardware; Use Part Number SLANTMT for Sloped Ceilings up to 29° (Sold Separately)
- SPECIAL DETAILS: Fan heads rotate 360° about the motor housing, and can be infinitely positioned in 180° arcs for optimum airflow
The Ar Ruthiane's unique hourglass support arms grasp bullet-shaped motor housings which rotate about its teardrop center. The fan heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angles of the motors to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both fan head position and fan blade speed.
By Selecting the Options above, you can view all of these Matthews Dual Ceiling Fan Products in this Ar Ruthiane Collection: AR-BLUE-WD, AR-BRCP-WD, AR-GOLD-WD, AR-GREEN-WD, AR-LTBLUE-WD, AR-LTGREEN-WD, AR-LTPURPLE-WD, AR-ORANGE-WD, AR-RED-WD