- DIMENSIONS: 17" Ceiling to Bottom of Fan Housing (with 10" Downrod Included) 39" Fan Width, Adjustable Fan Head; Ceiling Mount Canopy is 5.5" Diameter; Weight 21lbs
- FAN BLADES: Includes Aluminum Blades - (13" Span / 31° Blade Pitch) 1265 CFM-High
- CONTROL: SFS-5E - Variable Speed Fan Wall Control, Axial Rotation Speed Changes with Fan Head Position and Blade Speed
- UL and ULC Listed Damp Locations; MATERIALS: Cast Aluminum, Heavy Spun and Stamped Steel; FINISH: Brushed Nickel
- Installable on Flat Ceiling with Included Hardware; Use Part Number SLANTMT-BN for Sloped Ceilings up to 29° (Sold Separately)
- SPECIAL DETAILS: Fan head rotates 360° about the motor housing, and can be infinitely positioned in 180° arcs for optimum airflow
The Brisa 2000 is our most unique rotational ceiling fan. Like satellites orbiting a planet, the Brisa's select mahogany blades and lunar counterweight gently orbit about its spherical gear housing. The motor head can be infinitely positioned in a 180-degree arc for optimum air movement; the greater the angle of the motor to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed.
The Matthews B2K-BN-MTL-DAMP Brisa 2000 collection 39" outdoor ceiling fan (with wall control) in Brushed Nickel brings Contemporary style. This fan includes Three Aluminum Blades and the hanging height is 27". The voltage is 120 volts. Additional Information: Control - SFS5E - Variable Speed Wall Control; Downrod - Includes 10" (1/2" Interior Diameter) Pole