- ELIZA CEILING FAN DIMENSIONS: 10" from Ceiling to Bottom of Fan (with Downrod Included); Weight 14 lbs.
- FAN BLADES: Includes Three Matte Black Blades, Outdoor Approved - (56" Span / 27° Blade Pitch)
- FAN CONTROL: Includes Six-speed Remote control with full-range light dimming and reverse function
- ETL Listed DAMP Locations, FINISH: Matte Black, STYLE: Contemporary, Transitional Outdoor Ceiling Fan. With DC Motor
- MOUNTING: Flush to Ceiling Mount Installation
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. 365 Day Returns or Exchanges to Del Mar Fans & Lighting
Designed by Chicago architect Stephen Katz in 2014, the Eliza H ceiling mount fan blends a beautiful technically derived form with superior function and movement. The unique blade shape is designed to maximize air movement at the outer edge of the blade. The result is more efficient air velocity rings, less blade drag and greater motor optimization. Equally important is Eliza's stationary visual statement which combines modern utility with minimalist geometry.