- DIMENSIONS: 10" Ceiling to Bottom of Fan Housing, 10" Ceiling to Blades, Flush Mount Base is 8" Diameter; Weight 14lbs
- FAN BLADES: Includes Three Gloss White PC Blades - (56" Span / 27° Blade Pitch) 4033.59 CFM-High
- CONTROL: AT-RC-DC-CEILING and AT-DC-WC - Six-Speed Fan Remote and Wall Controls with Reverse Function
- ETL Listed Damp Locations; MATERIALS: Cast Aluminum, Polycarbonate, Heavy Spun and Stamped Steel; FINISH: Gloss White
- SPECIAL DETAILS: Ultra-quiet DC motor provides high torque at a low speed, meaning greater airflow and less energy consumption
- STYLE: This Designer Airplane fan was built to fit in a Unique as well as Contemporary or Modern style room
Designed by Chicago architect Stephen Katz in 2014, the Eliza-H ceiling mount fan blends a beautiful technically derived form with superior function and movement. The unique blade shape is designed to maximize air movement at the outer edge of the blade. The result is more efficient air velocity rings, less blade drag and greater motor optimization. Equally important is Eliza's stationary visual statement which combines modern utility with minimalist geometry.
By Selecting the Options above, you can view all of these Matthews Hugger Ceiling Fan Products in this Eliza Collection: EKH-BN-BK, EKH-BN-BN, EKH-BN-BW, EKH-BN-GA, EKH-BN-OO, EKH-BN-WH, EKH-BN-WN, EKH-WH-BK, EKH-WH-BN, EKH-WH-BW, EKH-WH-GA, EKH-WH-OO, EKH-WH-WH, EKH-WH-WN