- LIGHT: 18 Watt Integrated LED Dimmable (2797K, 437 Lumens, 50000 Rated Hours) with Frosted Glass
- DIMENSIONS: 10" Ceiling to Bottom of Light, 2" Blade Width, Flush Mount Base is 8" Diameter. Weight 14.5lbs
- FAN BLADES: Three, Walnut Tone PC Blades - (56" Span / 27° Blade Pitch) 5236.4 CFM - High
- CONTROL: AT-RC-DC-CEILING and AT-DC-WC - Six-speed remote and wall controls with down light dimming and reverse function
- ETL Listed Damp Locations. MATERIALS: Cast Aluminum, Polycarbonate, Heavy Spun and Stamped Steel; FINISH: Brushed Nickel; STYLES: Airplane, Contemporary, Designer, Modern, and Unique Ceiling Fan
- SPECIAL DETAILS: Ultra-quiet DC motor provides high torque at a low speed, meaning greater airflow and less energy consumption
Designed by Chicago architect Stephen Katz in 2014, the Eliza-H ceiling mount fan blends a beautiful technically derived form with superior function and movement. The unique blade shape is designed to maximize air movement at the outer edge of the blade. The result is more efficient air velocity rings, less blade drag and greater motor optimization. Equally important is Eliza's stationary visual statement which combines modern utility with minimalist geometry.
By Selecting the Options above, you can view all of these Matthews Ceiling Fan Products in this Eliza Collection: EKHLK-BN-BN, EKHLK-BN-BW, EKHLK-BN-GA, EKHLK-BN-WH, EKHLK-BN-WN, EKHLK-WH-BN, EKHLK-WH-BW, EKHLK-WH-GA, EKHLK-WH-WH, EKHLK-WH-WN