- LIGHT: 17 Watt Integrated LED Dimmable (2908K, 428 Lumens, 95CRI, 50000 Rated Hours) Frosted Glass
- DIMENSIONS: 22" Ceiling to Bottom of Light, 20" Ceiling to Blades (with 10" Downrod Included) Ceiling Mount Canopy is 6" Diameter; Weight 18lbs
- FAN BLADES: Includes Three Brushed Nickel PC Blades - (56" Span / 27° Blade Pitch) 5489.55 CFM-High
- CONTROL: AT-RC-DC-CEILING and AT-DC-WC - Six-Speed Fan Remote and Wall Controls with Light Dimming and Reverse Function
- ETL Listed Damp Locations; MATERIALS: Cast Aluminum, Polycarbonate, Heavy Spun and Stamped Steel; FINISH: Brushed Nickel
- SPECIAL DETAILS: Ultra-quiet DC motor provides high torque at a low speed, meaning greater airflow and less energy consumption
Designed by a Chicago architect in 2013, this fan blends a beautiful technically derived form with superior function and movement. The unique blade shape is designed to maximize air movement at the outer edge of the blade. The result is more efficient air velocity rings, less blade drag and greater motor optimization. Equally important is the Eliza fan’s stationary visual statement which combines modern utility with minimalist geometry.
By Selecting the Options above, you can view all of these Matthews Ceiling Fan Products in this Eliza Collection: EKLK-BN-BN, EKLK-BN-GA, EKLK-BN-OO, EKLK-WH-BN, EKLK-WH-GA, EKLK-WH-OO