- DIMENSIONS: 20" Ceiling to Bottom of Fan Housing (with 10" Downrod Included) 62" Fan Width, Adjustable Fan Heads; Ceiling Mount Canopy is 7" Diameter; Weight 24lbs
- FAN BLADES: Includes Six Mahogany Solid Wood Blades - (16" Span / 19° Blade Pitch) 4519 CFM-High
- CONTROL: SFS-5E - Variable Speed Fan Wall Control, Axial Rotation Speed Changes with Fan Head Position and Blade Speed
- UL and ULC Listed Damp Locations; MATERIALS: Cast Aluminum, Heavy Spun and Stamped Steel; FINISH: Rubi
- Installable on Flat Ceiling with Included Hardware; Use Part Number SLANTMT for Sloped Ceilings up to 29° (Sold Separately)
- SPECIAL DETAILS: Largest Matthews dual fan. Fan head rotates 360° about the motor housing, and can be infinitely positioned in 180° arcs for optimum airflow
The Italo Ventania is the largest ceiling fan in the Matthews Fan Co collection. Its vortex sculpted arms grasp also remarkable, side-mounted blades in gentle, equatorial rotation. The fan heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angle of the motor to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both fan head position and fan blade speed.
By Selecting the Options above, you can view all of these Matthews Ceiling Fan Products in this Italo Ventania Collection: IV-BKN-WD, IV-BLUE-WD, IV-GOLD-WD, IV-GREEN-WD, IV-LTBLUE-WD, IV-LTGREEN-WD, IV-ORANGE-WD, IV-RED-WD