- LIGHTS: 75watt Integrated JDR Halogen Light, Dimmable, Bulb Included, Frosted Opal Glass
- DIMENSIONS: 17.5" Ceiling to Bottom of Light, 11.5" Ceiling to Blades (with 12" Down Bridge Kit Included) Weight 22.05LBS
- FAN BLADES: Three Birdseye Maple Plywood Blades (56" Span / 13° Blade Pitch) 5779 CFM-High
- CONTROL: WCS213 - Three-Speed AireControl Wall System, Full-Range Light Dimming, Manual Reverse Switch on Motor
- UL Approved for Indoor Locations, FINISH: Brushed Steel and Chrome, STYLE: Contemporary Ceiling Fan
- Winner of the 1998 Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design's "Good Design Award"
The bold, clean lines and simplicity of the San Francisco fan make it a timeless architectural design element suited for any interior.
The Minka-Aire F529-L-BS/CH San Francisco collection 56" indoor ceiling fan (with wall control and light) in Brushed Steel uses Halogen light output and brings Contemporary style. This fan includes Three, Birdseye Maple Blades and the hanging height is 23". The voltage is 120 volts. The Minka-Aire F529-L-BS/CH down light requires 1 bulb (included). Additional Information: Control - WCS213 - Three-speed wall control with full-range up and down light dimming. Non-reversing (manual reverse switch on motor); Downrod - Includes 12" Pre-Wired Downbridge System