- LIGHT: 17.5 watt dimmable LED (80 CRI, 2700K, 1600 Lumens) Downlight & (3)5 watt dimmable LED (80 CRI, 2700K, 325 Lumens/each) Uplight, 32.5 Total Watts, Opal Glass Diffuser
- DIMENSIONS: 26.7" From Ceiling to Bottom of Light, 19.7" Ceiling to Top of Fan Blades (with 14" Downrod Included) Ceiling Mount Canopy is 5.4" Diameter; Weight 22LBS
- FAN BLADES: Includes Three White Plywood Blades - (52" Span / 12° Blade Pitch) 3951 CFM-Average, 5861 CFM-High
- FAN CONTROL: Includes FC-002 - Four-speed wall control with full-range light dimming and manual reversing switch on motor (remote available)
- UL Listed for Damp Locations, MATERIALS: Die Cast Aluminum and Stamped Steel, FINISH: Gloss White, STYLE: Contemporary, Designer, Modern, Unique Ceiling Fan
- MOUNTING DETAILS: Ships with a 14" downrod, optional downrods are also available for longer hanging lengths
The Lumina fan represents Ron Rezek's vision of a grand sculptural form that serves the purpose of both a chandelier and a ceiling fan. It combines two serene glass shapes, both glowing with either incandescent or energy-saving fluorescent light.