- LIGHT: 3-75 Watt Medium E26 Base A19-Type Bulbs, Bulbs Not Included, 225 Total Watts
- Hanging Accessories Included: Stems - (1) 6" and (3) 12" in Satin Nickel, Wire - 180" Black and White Wire. This fixture can be adjusted for overall height
- ETL Listed for Indoor Locations. TO CLEAN: Use a clean, soft cloth to wipe your shade. If necessary, use a white cloth dampened with a mild solution of soapy water to gently wash the shade. Rinse thoroughly with a white cloth dipped in clean water.
- FINISH: Satin Nickel, SHADE: Clear Seeded Glass
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty. 90 Day Returns or Exchanges to Del Mar Fans & Lighting.
The Feiss Hobson three light billiard island chandelier in satin nickel enhances the beauty of your home with ample light and style to match today's trends. The Hobson lighting collection by Feiss brings the industrial-inspired pendant to a whole new level of modern detail and technology. The top pivot adds authenticity, and the large selection of shades, including three metal finishes of Aged Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze or Satin Nickel or two glass options of Opal Etched Case or Clear Seeded glass, meets any design objective. The pendants have four lamping options traditional or Antique-style incandescent, fluorescent or LED. The assortment includes a 1-light mini-pendant, medium and large 1-light pendants, a 3-light island pendant and a 3-light chandelier. The fixtures have four lamping options traditional or Antique-style (for clear glass options) incandescent, fluorescent or LED.
The Murray Feiss F3019/3SN Hobson collection Chandelier Lighting in Satin Nickel uses Incandescent light output and brings Antique style. This item is 14.13"H x 36"W x 9.5"D. The total wattage is 225 and the voltage is 120 volts. The Murray Feiss F3019/3SN requires 3 bulbs (not included). Additional Information: Shade-Clear Seeded Glass.
By Selecting the Options above, you can view all of these Feiss Lighting Products in this Hobson Collection: F3019/3AGB, F3019/3ORB, F3019/3SN