- STANDISH CHANDELIER DIMENSIONS: 26.75" Height x 25.5" Width, Weight 17lbs
- MEDIUM BASE LIGHT SOCKET: 5-75 Watt Max A19 Style Bulbs, E26 Socket Compatible with Incandescent, CFL, Halogen or LED Bulbs, Bulbs not Included, Full Range Dimming when used with Dimmable Bulbs and Dimmer Switch, 375 Total Watts
- Included Chain: (1) 60" in Oil Rubbed Bronze with Highlights Finish, Adjustable to a Maximum Height of 92.25", Wire: 180" Brown Wire
- ETL Approved for Indoor Locations in US and Canada
- MATERIAL: Steel, FINISH: Oil Rubbed Bronze with Highlights, SHADE: White Opal Etched Glass
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty. 365 Day Returns or Exchanges to Del Mar Fans & Lighting
The Feiss Standish five light single tier chandelier in oil rubbed bronze with highlights is the perfect way to achieve your desired fashion or functional needs in your home. The Colonial inspiration is clear in the design and the name of Feiss' Standish lighting collection named for Myles Standish who arrived in Plymouth on the Mayflower. The arms softly intertwine with each other creating a graceful, full body appearance. Oval extruded arms with rolled bead details and tulip-shaped Opal Etched glass shades accentuate the elegance of this traditional series. Offered in Heritage Silver or Oil Rubbed Bronze with Highlight finishes, the assortment includes a 5-Light Chandelier, 3-Light Chandelier, medium and large3-Light Uplight Pendants, 1-Light Mini-Pendant, 1-Light Wall Sconce, 2-Light Vanity, 3-Light Vanity, 4-Light Vanity and a 2-Light Flush mount.
The Murray Feiss F3002/5ORBH Standish collection Chandelier Lighting in Oil Rubbed Bronze with Highlights uses Incandescent light output and brings Antique style. This item is 26.75"H x 25.5"W. The total wattage is 375 and the voltage is 120 volts. The Murray Feiss F3002/5ORBH requires 5 bulbs (not included). Additional Information: Shade-White Opal Etched Glass.
By Selecting the Options above, you can view all of these Feiss Lighting Products in this Standish Collection: F3001/3HTSL, F3001/3ORBH, F3002/5ORBH