- AIDEN CEILING FAN DIMENSIONS: 14.45" from Ceiling to Bottom of Fan (with 6" Downrod Included); Weight 17.27 lbs.
- FAN BLADES: Includes Five Reversible Rich Walnut / Bird's Eye Maple MDF Blades - (52" Span / 12° Blade Pitch) 3004 CFM-Average, 3585 CFM-High
- FAN CONTROL: Includes Three-speed pull chain with reversing switch on motor
- ETL Listed Indoor Locations, FINISH: Brushed Nickel, STYLE: Traditional Ceiling Fan
- Installable on sloped ceilings up to 18°
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Manufacturer's Lifetime Motor Warranty and Manufacturer's 2-Year Parts Warranty. 90 Day Returns or Exchanges to Del Mar Fans & Lighting
With its traditional style and luminous finish, the Aiden ceiling fan is an ideal upgrade to any space. Boldly detailed blade brackets and motor housing in brushed nickel finish set this design apart from other traditional fans. Wide, rounded reversible blades in rich walnut/bird's eye maple have rich wood details and provide versatility when matching decor. The Aiden is light kit and remote control adaptable (sold separately). This ceiling fan relies on a silicon steel motor with triple capacitor to provide powerful, quiet circulation. It also features three fan speeds and a switch for adjustable comfort. Run the ceiling fan counterclockwise to stay cool in the summer, or run it clockwise to recirculate warm air and eliminate cold spots in the winter.
By Selecting the Options above, you can view all of these Westinghouse Ceiling Fans in this Aiden Collection: 7203600, 7203700