- LAVADA CEILING FAN WITH LIGHT: 100watt Halogen Downlight, Bulbs Included, Opal Frosted Glass
- DIMENSIONS: 12.6" from Ceiling to Bottom of Light (with 4" Downrod Included); Weight 21.38 lbs.
- FAN BLADES: Includes Three Reversible Applewood / Dark Cherry Plywood Blades - (48" Span / 12° Blade Pitch) 4757 CFM-High
- FAN CONTROL: Includes Three-speed pull chain and on / off light pull chain with manual reverse switch on motor
- UL Listed Indoor Locations, FINISH: Brushed Nickel, STYLE: Contemporary Ceiling Fan
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Limited Lifetime Warranty. 90 Day Returns or Exchanges to Del Mar Fans & Lighting
Add a touch of modern sophistication to any room with the Lavada ceiling fan. Featuring a sleek brushed nickel finish, dark cherry/applewood reversible plywood blades, and an integrated opal frosted glass light fixture, this fan offers a clean, elegant aesthetic. As capable as it is attractive, the Lavada relies on a silicon steel motor with triple capacitor to provide robust, quiet circulation. Three fan speeds and a reversible switch help keep you comfortable year-round. In warm weather, run the fan counterclockwise to stay cool. In cold weather, run it clockwise to recirculate warm air from the ceiling, eliminating cold spots and drafts.
The Westinghouse 7247400 Lavada collection 48" indoor ceiling fan (with fan & light pull chain control and light) in Brushed Nickel uses Halogen light output and brings Contemporary style. This fan includes Three Reversible Applewood / Dark Cherry Plywood Blades and the hanging height is 12.6". The voltage is 120 volts. The Westinghouse 7247400 down light requires 1 bulb (included). Additional Information: Control - Three-speed pull chain and on / off light pull chain with manual reverse switch on motor; Downrod - 4" (3/4" Interior Diameter) Downrod