- SUMTER CEILING FAN WITH LIGHT: 2-60watt Incandescent Downlights, 120 Total Watts, White Alabaster Glass Bowl
- DIMENSIONS: 11.42" from Ceiling to Bottom of Light (with 4" Downrod Included); Weight 16.07 lbs.
- FAN BLADES: Includes Five Reversible Beech / Weathered Maple Blades - (52" Span / 12° Blade Pitch) 4410 CFM
- FAN CONTROL: Includes Three-speed pull chain and on / off light pull chain with manual reverse switch on motor
- UL Listed Indoor Locations, FINISH: Brushed Nickel, STYLE: Traditional Ceiling Fan
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Limited Lifetime Warranty. 365 Day Returns or Exchanges to Del Mar Fans & Lighting
Add a touch of classic sophistication to your home with the Sumter indoor fan. With its brushed nickel finish, rounded frosted white alabaster glass bowl, reversible weathered maple/beech blades, and sculpted finial, this ceiling fan can serve as an elegant focal point for any large room. The fan's hugger mount style is perfect for rooms with lower ceilings. Its two-light fixture provides broad illumination for large indoor spaces. This ceiling fan uses a cold-rolled steel motor with triple capacitor to provide powerful, quiet circulation. Run the ceiling fan counterclockwise to stay cool in the summer, or run it clockwise to recirculate warm air and eliminate cold spots in the winter.
The Westinghouse 7247600 Sumter collection 52" indoor hugger ceiling fan (with fan & light pull chain control and light) in Brushed Nickel brings Traditional style. This fan includes Five Reversible Beech / Weathered Maple Blades and the hanging height is 11.42". The voltage is 120 volts. The Westinghouse 7247600 down light requires 2 bulbs (not included). Additional Information: Control - Three-speed pull chain and on / off light pull chain with manual reverse switch on motor; Downrod - 4" (3/4" Interior Diameter) Downrod