- DIMENSIONS: 12.5" Ceiling to Bottom of Fan, 9.84" Ceiling to Top of Fan Blades (with 6" Downrod Included) Ceiling Mount Canopy is 5.83" Diameter; Weight 8.16lbs
- FAN BLADES: Includes Three Teak ABS Plastic Blades - (48" Span / 15° Blade Pitch) 2922 CFM-Average, 4171 CFM-High
- CONTROL: IDC2 - Six-Speed Remote and Wall Control with Reverse Function
- ETL Listed Indoor Locations, MATERIAL: Silicon Steel, FINISH: Espresso, STYLE: Modern Ceiling Fan
- Dual Mount Installation on Flat or Sloped Ceilings Up to 25°; Use Part Number SA130-ESP (Sold Separately) for 25° to 45° Ceilings
- SPECIAL DETAILS: DC motor provides high torque at a low speed, meaning greater airflow and less energy consumption
Curves have never been this sexy! The bentwood, tri-blade design provides a distinct look along with exceptional air movement. The simplicity of style makes the Pireos a focal point whether you're home is modern, mid-century modern or anything in between.
By Selecting the Options above, you can view all of these Craftmade Ceiling Fans in this Pireos Collection: PIR48BNK3, PIR48ESP3