- DIMENSIONS: 22.68" Ceiling to Bottom of Fan, 23.46" Ceiling to Blades (with 11" Downrod Included) Ceiling Mount Canopy is 6.49" Diameter
- FAN BLADES: Includes Six Matte Black Aluminum Blades - (72" Span / 16° Blade Pitch) 6983 CFM-Average
- FAN CONTROL: Three-Speed Stepped Wall Control With Manual Reversing Switch On Motor
- LOCATION: ETL Approved for Damp Locations in US and Canada, Ideal for a Large Room
- STYLE: Classified as Contemporary, Modern, Designer, and Industrial in style with a Matte Black finish
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Manufacturer's Lifetime Motor Warranty and One Year Parts and Electronics Warranty. 90 Day Returns or Exchanges to Del Mar Fans & Lighting.
Introducing the 72" Industrial Ceiling Fan. It is designed to significantly improve air circulation in large spaces like vaulted living rooms, pole barns, and industrial buildings. The large blades do the work - it turns at lower speeds than a standard ceiling fan yet moves much more air (CFM) because of its long 72" aluminum blade span. With this fan, you get the air circulation you need to regulate room temperature and keep heating costs down without the wind and breeze created by smaller fans. As a special feature, the HFC-72 can be installed as a 3 blade fan. The fan is also damp rated for use in covered porches, patios, and sunrooms and uses Dust Armor™ nanotechnology blade coating to repel dust buildup.
The Hunter 59136 HFC-72 collection 72" Energy Star outdoor ceiling fan (with wall control) in Matte Black brings Contemporary style. This fan includes Six Matte Black Aluminum Blades. The voltage is 120 volts. Additional Information: Control - Three-Speed Stepped Control; Downrod - Includes 11" (3/4" Interior Diameter) Pole
By Selecting the Options above, you can view all of these Hunter Ceiling Fan Products in this HFC Collection: 59134, 59136