- DIMENSIONS: 12" Ceiling to Bottom of Fan, 10.75" Ceiling to Blades (with 3.5" Downrod Included) Weight 12.7lbs
- FAN BLADES: Six Reversible Rosewood / Walnut Blades - (30" Span / 25° Blade Pitch) 3690 CFM-High
- CONTROL: Three-Speed Pull Chain, Manual Reverse Switch on Motor
- UL Listed for Indoor Locations, FINISH: Toasted Sienna, STYLE: Traditional Ceiling Fan
- Pull Chain Included; Optional Controls Sold Separately; Remote Part Numbers 7-3000 and 7-1401-0; Wall Control Part Number 7-1305-0
- SPECIAL DETAILS: Alternative Indoor Blades Type 1-30 Sold Separately in a Variety of Finishes
The blades of the Park View ceiling fan have a graceful twist that adds a flowing element to a modern form. This damp-rated fan is made for user in covered outdoor and indoor spaces exposed to moisture and humidity like covered patios and bathrooms.
By Selecting the Options above, you can view all of these Hunter Ceiling Fan Products in this Park View Collection: 50716, 50725, 50728, 50804