- DIMENSIONS: 16" Ceiling to Bottom of Fan Housing (with 10" Downrod Included) 36" Fan Width, Adjustable Fan Heads; Ceiling Mount Canopy is 5.5" Diameter; Weight 19lbs
- FAN BLADES: Includes Six Mahogany Solid Wood Blades - (16" Span / 19° Blade Pitch) 3210 CFM-High
- CONTROL: SFS-5E - Variable Speed Fan Wall Control, Axial Rotation Speed Changes with Fan Head Position and Blade Speed
- UL and ULC Listed Damp Locations; MATERIALS: Cast Aluminum, Heavy Spun and Stamped Steel; FINISH: Brushed Nickel
- Installable on Flat Ceiling with Included Hardware; Use Part Number SLANTMT-BN for Sloped Ceilings up to 29° (Sold Separately)
- SPECIAL DETAILS: Fan heads rotate 360° about the motor housing, and can be infinitely positioned in 180° arcs for optimum airflow
Few designs can match the timeless and sophisticated aesthetic of the Duplo-Dinamico rotational ceiling fan. Other manufacturers have tried to reproduce this unique design, though all have proven to be of lesser quality and durability. The fan heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angles of the motors to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both fan head position and fan blade speed.
By Selecting the Options above, you can view all of these Matthews Ceiling Fan Products in this Duplo-Dinamico Collection: DD-BN-WD-DAMP, DD-CR-WD-DAMP